I have moved!

Saturday, December 11, 2004

My Trip

From the 18th of January I'm going to be backpacking around the world for 4 months. First of is South-America where I'm flying into Buenos Aires, Argentina. From there I'll head upwards to Brazil where I'm flying from Sao Paulo to Bangkok, Thailand on the 12th of March. This is a long flight that will include stops in Lima, San Jose, Los Angeles and Osaka Kansai (Japan) - thank God for my newly built iPod battery pack! I'll then spend approx. a day in Bangkok and then travel by train or bus to Phuket where I'm meeting with some friends of mine for about a week. Then I'm heading further south through Malaysia and Indonesia and hopefully hit Bali by the 15th of May for my flight back to my hometown of Stavanger, Norway!

Here is a draft of the travel plan: (click to enlarge)

The Trip

No comments: